Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
GRINGO JIU JITSU!: The Ebook

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Ebook

The link to the right for ordering the discounted book has not been working for some time. I still get orders every month from other sources. I am still in shock about how much you guys love this info....lol. Thank you so much for being so loyal. I am going to get the link working again here shortly.

I have been busy with other career pursuits as well raising kids and getting married. I haven't posted on the blog (though I've kept in touch with those who purchased the book) in over a year and yet it still receives orders and is still #2 on googles search engine.

I guess thats a sign that there is a demand, you guys want this info, and I need to update it.

For now, shoot me an email at jsblair@ymail.com if you want to stay informed or place an order.

Please click on one of the ads........it supports the blog and the advertisers deserve a chance to earn your business.

Thanks so much for all your support.