Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com
GRINGO JIU JITSU!: Another chance to get the ebook on training in Brazil...50% off!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Another chance to get the ebook on training in Brazil...50% off!

Ok. So last year I wrote the ebook on training in Brazil. I sold over 200 copies for $30 and stopped. I took a position as a partner in a financial consulting firm which devoured my life. Over the year I've gotten alot of request for the book. I've shopped it to some other publishing houses too. But I've just been to busy. But since I started this blog, the request are increasing again. I dont have time to sit down and update it, or make a new sales page. But for you who come here and read my blog, I will honor last years version, using the same sales page, but at 50% off! So if you want it, You can have it for $15. Just click the link to the right...it will take you to the sales page, and you can order there. I'll email it to you usually within 24 hours.

By the way, over 200 sold. Not one refund. Not one complaint! Unheard of. Here is a couple feedbacks left for me on mma.tv


"This book is so full of vital information that even someone who has lived in Brazil for years can learn from it. For the newcomer, reading this book is a necessary act!"

"I went to Brazil twice in one year and Scotch was my host! Freaking incredible time! I have since been back twice without his presence, only this course. I am addicted to Brazil!"

"Great information. Definitelyl worth the price, and fun reading."

"Great info...I read the entire thing a couple times now, very informative...exactly the kind of info a young single guy looking to train/live in brasil needs to know. Basically its everything the mainstream travel guides & packages will not or cannot tell you, it truly does give you a sense of the reality of dealing with life there. The contact info was thorough & deep...many more contacts than I anticipated, & the personal accounts of jiu jitsu training were motivational to say the least."

"I had some initial fears about going but your book helps answer most of the questions people going for the first time would have. Now that I know what kind of ATM?s to use, and all the other little details your book provides, I?m not as worried. No disappointments at all. This book pretty much touched on most of my concerns and things I wanted to learn about. It was a great read. I read it all within the first 40 minutes of having it. It?s also a great reference with all the links and little tips that are provided"

So go get your copy before I take this down. Thanks.